You are amazing no matter what people say, what you think, or what you feel
- Your love for the Lord is the most attractive thing about you
- You are created in the Lord’s image and are beautiful (not even sunsets were made in His image and they are gorgeous)
- Your heart needs to be guarded
- You nor anyone other than the Lord can guard your heart perfectly and without mistake
- High expectations may mean that you spend some time alone while others go on dates all the time, are getting engaged and married but you are worth more than you could ever know so wait until God brings a man to pursue your heart.
- Don’t overthink things.
- Don’t pursue anything with any guy (no matter how amazing he may seem) unless its just friendship. If it is to be more than that then he needs to do the work and get your attention and taking risks.
- Be patient
- Strive after the Lord regardless of your relationship state because He is pursuing you daily and no man will ever love you or long for you as much as He does
- Find your satisfaction in Christ alone. Everything else is just sprinkles, whipped cream and syrup on top of the ice cream
- When in a relationship: if he isn’t/cant lead you spiritually end it no matter how painful it is
- If Jesus is not your number one check your priorities
- You are loved
- Don’t be too hard on yourself if you mess up. Just learn and move on.
- YOU ARE SO LOVED